Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Hoppy" Easter

We started our Easter at home with the Easter baskets and a few eggs scattered around the yard. I was stupid and deleted the pictures ... yeah, I know. After that, we got ready for the day and headed to church. During the service, the congregation puts flowers on a cross to cover the "sin" and show the true beauty of Christ's death.

...Taylor putting flowers on......Kaylee adding hers......the finished project...

After the service, the church had over 1500 eggs all over the back fields and the kids were "let loose" to find as many as they could. I had my camera this time but I could NEVER find Taylor. He was always running off to corners and behind bushes looking because "that's where bunny's hide, mom." Oh, of course Taylor. Silly mom!

...Kaylee (pink bucket) and Taylor (blue bucket) waiting......ooh, I found one...
...Kaylee wandering the field...

After church we headed home and changed (they were soaked and had grass all over them!) and headed to Salem. My mom and step-dad were having a family get together. I must say though, I was so excited to go so I could see my nephew. It's been awhile since I've seen him and he is so stinking adorable!

...Taylor blowing bubbles for his cousin...
...and he loved them......and then the bubbles stopped - I love this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment