Well, after lots and lots of tests and time off work ... the doctors determined that I had a cyst burst. They are still not sure if I had a miscarriage for sure or not since I didn't test positive prior to the incident. But none the less, they found the cause of the pain. It comes and goes since I have other cysts but it's nothing like the pain I had during those weeks.
What else has been going on? Well, I hit my 100 pound mark! Yep, I lost 100 pounds as of Sunday!! I am so excited. It's hard though because being overweight for so long, I still see myself as fat. It's going to be a mental thing for me more than anything I am sure. I'm going to school ... only part time since I am working full time and both kids are in sports right now. I love my math class and my communications/speech class is pretty good too. I couldn't have picked better classes to start with.
I think that's about all for now ... I'll post pictures soon. I have a loaner computer while ours is getting repaired so I won't be able to post them for awhile so please be patient :)
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment